On March 20, Noemix will convene in Rome at 11:00 am, at the Headquarter of Region Friuli Venezia Giulia, Piazza Colonna 355, to meet different players operating in the sustainable mobility value chain: car-rental operators, electric vehicle and charging station manufacturers, fleet management software providers, and all types of technical experts in the diverse fields of interest of the project are invited to participate in.
The event will be the very first contact and exchange between market players and the partners of Noemix, EU project committed to realize a concrete breakthrough in Friuli Venezia Giulia’s mobility.
Main goal of Noemix is, in fact, a renewal of Regional Public Administrations’ fleets with the introduction of:
• at least 560 e-vehicles,
• 660 charging stations,
• installations for energy production from renewable sources (photovoltaic systems to be placed on available buildings or public spaces).
Moreover, Noemix envisages the replication of its model in other Italian Regions and in Europe.
Aim of the upcoming meeting will be to initiate a consultation that may help Noemix partners acquire and analyse useful data from the market, in order to make a properly structured tendering procedure, under the direction of Region Friuli Venezia Giulia.
• presentation of Noemix project,
• open discussion and feedbacks from the market,
• analysis of possible criticalities and barriers from the market,
• counseling on the requirements of a tendering procedure,
• market analysis on the availability of integrated mobility services
Are you a professional of this sector? Do you want to take part in the meeting? Register here.